The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative skills. The program provides future managers and consultants with the analytical and managerial skills required to translate strategic plans into tangible business performance.
– To understand the role of business analytics within the context of an organization.
– To apply state-of-the-art analytical tools to business consulting and strategic decision-making.
– To connect the existing techniques, functional knowledge and applications within a business.
– Business Analytics Methods
– Benchmarking and Business Intelligence
– Methods of Marketing Research
– Quantitative Methods in Management
– Business Analytics Applications
– Marketing Analytics
– Pricing and Revenue Optimization
– Operations Management